Thursday, September 15, 2011

SP12 Runway

I've been researching for inspiration lately..  especially runway shows.. I have to say,  I didn't feel strong about most of the collections.. sadly.. :(
But, here are some photos that I find inspiring... I will post Alexander McQueen's collection separately.
He deserves full attention.  :)



Badgley Mischka SP12 Ready-To-Wear
                                                                     : I like the combination of Classy and sexy.. 




Danna Karan SP12 Ready-To-Wear
: Donna Karan's collection was actually a pleasant surprise.
It seems like geometric lines were in for a while, but she made it work again in these pcs.







Narciso Rodreiguez SP12 Ready to wear:
Love, Love, Love! 


Rachel Roy SP12 Ready-to-Wear:
Cute and Lovely,  


RAD by Rad Hourani SP12 Ready-to-Wear:
This is something I want to wear on the days I want to look sexy.. :) 



Rodarte SP12 Ready-to-Wear:
Miss match of the heavy sweater and silky, airy skirt, 
with bold color blocking made it very attractive.  


hm... for these, I forgot where I got them, but then again, 
color blocking on these are interesting.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment