Monday, September 19, 2011

Alexander McQueen FA96~FA10

Feb, 11th. 2010, a normal day at work, but soon it turned to be a tragic day.
The news of Alexander McQueen who committed suicide that day was unreal, and heart breaking.
Ever since I saw his show(FA03) for the first time when I was in school,  he had been my favorite designer of all. Every single pieces that came out of his collection was stunning. Made me love my job, and he became my inspiration.

Obviously, he had a lot going on in his life that nothing else was able to rescue him from being tragic.  With all that talent, fame, respect and achievement, he had nowhere to go...


Oh well, I'm not trying to be sad or moody.. so let's see his collection now.. I'm glad to see his line still has Alexander's taste. Even if he has passed away, he will still be my hero designer.. for long time.. 

Part 1 is Lee's (alexander's nick name) own collection.




Alexander's Amazing Creations.. 

FA96 Collection

FA99 Collection

SP01 Collection



FA02 Collection

SP02 Collection



FA03 Collection


FA03 : The collection I fell in love with..










FA04 Collection



FA05 Collection

SP05 Collection


FA06 Collection


SP06 Collection

FA07 Collection


SP07 Collection

FA08 Collection


SP08 Collection


FA09 Collection


SP09 Collection


McQueen Bridal Collection


FA10 Collection : Alexander's Last Collection

















No comments:

Post a Comment