Friday, September 16, 2011

Obsessed Capri SP09 ~ on


So.. I've been designing for Nike for almost 6 years now.. 
and surely, I've designed lots of apparel in many different areas. But, there're some products that I'm proud of. 
Today, I'll talk about Obsessed Capri, this is something I designed when Women's Training Category first launched (sp09), and it's been in the line ever since then. To design something that was only for 3 month, and have it in the line for almost 3 years, (it's still in line for coming seasons)  is a huge recognition for a person who designed it.. (at least for me, that is, :) getting recognition from consumer means a lot  more than getting recognition within company I think..:) )
I know I sound like a proud mother, but I'm really happy to see my product on people who appreciates it. and of course, seeing them on celebrities, or an iphone app, is amazing.! 

* These photos and note are from Alma Adrovic, fellow Nike Designer who is still a designer at Women's Training. Thank you Alma!

"I saw this (randomly) and realized that these are your Obsessed Capris. 
Jeanette Jenkins is a trainer to celebrities in Hollywood and Kelly Rowland is a singer who used to be part of Destiny’s Child (with Beyonce) 
Enjoy :)  "






These are screen captures from my phone: Nike Training Club App. 
(by the way, this app is awesome!, not only it's free,but also it has "ton" of great exercise regimen. 
Strongly recommended!)




on Nike.com


And from Nike Korea Web site! :) my mother country!


Oh, and this is the original sketch.. it was supposed to be "Simply Amazing Capri" hehe.. 
I think I like the "Obsessed Capri" better.. :P




No comments:

Post a Comment